The Pocket Pipe calculator is designed to eliminate the time it takes to calculate normal piping calculations. After 10 years working as an Industrial Pipefitter, it felt like something was missing. And here it is. A calculator that literally increases productivity as it calculates every aspect of the fit up for you. Simply supply a minimum amount of information as you normally would in your daily calculations and the calculator will determine angles, lengths, offset etc all with the click of a button. Modestly speaking this app does everything but fit the pipe for you.
There are 5 screens included in this calculator:
1. Take Out For Any Angle: This is a basic calculation used quite often. The best part of this screen is not the calculation of the take-out but the ability to cut your own custom fitting just by using the measurements provided.
2. Rolling Offset Using 45's: This calculator will calculate all dimensions in the offset, all you have to do is provide the rise and the roll and it does the rest. simple as that.
3. Rolling Offset With Any Angle: This is a perfect calculator for those that need to create an offset within a specified space. You do not have the luxury to use 45's and that is where this comes in. Use the "Takeout For Any Angle" calculator to cut the custom fitting generated here as well.
4. Any Angle Offset: This is a handy screen for calculating a basic offset with any angle. Type in your rise and run and voila... you are up and running. Cut length of pipe and angle of the fitting all ready to go.
5. Equal Spread Offset: This is perfect for those running parallel runs of pipe. It will calculate for any angle and based on values given, you can apply this to an infinite number of lines running side by side.
The pocket pipe calculator is a very handy tool when quick calculations are needed. Hours upon hours in the shop testing the calculator and applying it numerous time to ensure accuracy. We know you will like the ease and functional use of this app. Your feedback is always welcome on this app, as we are always improving its functionality.
Please note we make no claim or responsibility in the values generated and the user takes sole responsibility when using this application.
Contact us either by:
(our webpage has a comment form. Enter your info and comments there as well as request to receive updates on existing and new products to improve your workflow)
If you would like info about new updates coming as well as more advanced pipefitter calculations coming soon, email us at email@example.com.